Don’t just list your home on the MLS, take advantage of Tyler Dueck’s experience in project marketing to stand out amongst the crowd.
- An agent that listens to your needs
- A free comprehensive Appraisal
- Listing your home to achieve the sales terms important to you
- 8 page professional marketing package
- Full listing on the MLS
- Open home / REALTORS® listing representation at showings (based on clients needs)
- Feature on tylerdueck.com
- A wealth of experience in Real Estate with Premier Pacific Group and as a member of the Sutton team
- Professional photography
- Professional negotiation skills
- Care and attention to detail
- Respect to your time
Please speak with me to discuss the total commission charged including the co-operating agents commission.
When preparing your home for sale we may decide that staging your home, doing repairs, painting, landscaping etc may further entice perspective buyers. During a pre-list inspection we can discuss these options and which if any would best suit your needs.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
GST applies to REALTOR® fees, and other service providers such as contractors, landscapers etc.
Adjustments (see details in the contract of purchase and sale)
- Property taxes – depending on the Contract of Purchase and Sale, you may be required to reimburse the buyer for prepaid property taxes if all parties agree to extend the time you remain in the home.
- Rent and security deposits: if there is a secondary suite or a laneway home rental and the tenancy continues, you will have to transfer the security deposit with accrued interest to the buyer because the buyer is responsible for reimbursement when the tenant leaves.
Legal or Notary Public fees
Buyers typically hire a lawyer or Notary Public to assist with drafting documents and ensuring the title of the home is properly transferred.
Final utility payments
Sellers are responsible for utility payments until the date of possession,
Moving fees vary depending on the distance moved and whether professional movers do all of the packing. Rates vary.
Costs of clearing the property title
- Discharge fees charged by encumbrance holders; and
- Pre-payment penalties.